An Introduction to OpenBay Pro
The essential multi-marketplace solution - Massively expand your business's online presence
Multi-marketplace selling is vital to any online ecommerce business and when it comes to selling online, no one does it better than eBay, Amazon & Etsy. Opening a store on these huge marketplaces allows you to reach thousands more customers and massively expand your company's online presence, meaning much-improved customer awareness of your products.
Create listings, manage orders, and control stock from a singular location - your OpenCart website!
Managing multiple platforms manually can be a headache, but that's where OpenBay Pro comes in. With over 40,000 downloads, OpenBay Pro is a revolutionary module which integrates your OpenCart website with eBay, Amazon & Etsy; providing a singular, easy to use dashboard for managing all four stores at once. This innovative system allows you to create new listings, manage orders and synchronise customers across all four platforms, as well as supporting multiple countries - allowing you to transform your business internationally. With OpenBay Pro, your OpenCart website becomes your control centre for multi-channel selling, optimising the potential for your business to flourish and expand its reach into new marketplaces.
Start your journey today
OpenBay Pro Features
- List using your products in your OpenCart eCommerce website
- Link your existing products to your OpenCart products
- Supports HTML templates on eBay (developer guide included)
- eBay shop categories
- Import your eBay listings to populate your OpenCart website
- Ends & updates stock when items sell - on eBay, Amazon & OpenCart!
- Imports new orders from eBay & Amazon
- A quick link to your listing from the product list page
- Update the module without manual uploads, in-app update feature to get the latest release!
OpenBay Pro requirements
- OpenCart 18.104.22.168 or later
- vQmod (only required for OpenCart versions 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199)
- FTP access to your server
- PHP Mcrypt enabled on your server
- PHP 5.2+ (OpenBay will work with reduced logging functionality on PHP 5.2)
To summarise, OpenBay Pro works with all versions of OpenCart apart from the very earliest versions - prior to 188.8.131.52. You will need to have FTP access to your server and your PHP Mcrypt setting needs to be enabled. Please contact your host if unsure about this setting. If you are unsure about any of these requirements, please get in touch as we will be able to help.
Should you have any problems or queries regarding OpenBay Pro and cannot find the answers in our knowledge base, please don't hesitate to contact us as we have an amazing support team here waiting to help. You can contact us using our support ticket system (the best way for most queries and all technical issues) or by telephone for general queries.
Our support team is available Monday to Friday during normal business hours of 9:30am to 5pm GMT. We will usually get back to you within 24 hours although at busier times this can take up to 3 days. If you have a support ticket open but require help with another problem or query, please open a new support ticket so that each issue can be dealt with separately.
Customer support service by UserEcho