Etsy Item Links
OpenBay Pro > Etsy > Item links
Linking your products to Etsy
Each of your website products that you wish to stock control will need to be linked to the relevant Etsy listing. When an Etsy order is imported, each purchased item is checked to see if a product link exists and if it does then stock is reduced accordingly. Therefore, making sure your website products are linked to your Etsy listings is very important in order to keep your stock in sync across all platforms (your website, Etsy, eBay, etc). Please note that if you have listed your products to Etsy from your website then you will not need to add a link manually for these items as they will already be linked.
If you have a website product that is not linked but you have an Etsy listing for this item, you can link these products together so that the stock can be in sync on both platforms - meaning you never sell stock you don't have. Navigate to OpenBay Pro > Etsy > Item Links and you will see your Current links, which are the items linked from your website to Etsy.
Linking a product
- Start typing the name of the website product to link in the Product name box
- Select the correct product from the dropdown of matching items that appear
- Go to your Etsy.com account listings page and copy the Etsy item ID
- Go back to your website Item Links page and paste the Etsy item ID into the Etsy item ID box
- Click Save and a confirmation message will appear if the link was valid
- Refresh the page to see the new linked item
Customer support service by UserEcho